top of page

Business Insurance

As a director of your own limited company it’s important that you consider holding business insurance. Most agencies will make it mandatory for you to hold certain levels of professional indemnity, public liability etc before you start your contract, so it is essential you find out what insurances you are expected to have, as if you do not have these specific levels of insurance in place, you would be in breach of your contractual obligations.

At Munn Accounting, we recommend all of our limited company contractor clients have appropriate business insurance in place. It’s important that contractors safeguard both themselves and their companies. That's why we’ve partnered with experts Roots Insurance brokers, as well as Kingsbridge Insurance to make it easy for you, click on their logos below to find out more and get a quote.

The insurance policies can be specifically tailored to meet the needs of professional contractors and freelancers.

Professional Indemnity covers you against claims involving accusations of professional negligence, making an error or omission, and giving bad advice which results in financial loss. It’ll provide cover for legal costs as well as any damages awarded against you.

Public Liability provides cover if someone is injured or property is damaged as a result of your actions. Whether you are working on your own premises or the premises of your client, you have a duty to protect anyone who might be affected by your activities.

Employers’ Liability provides protection against claims from employees. It is compulsory for almost all UK businesses. Regardless of your set-up, this is often insisted upon by clients who may require you to comply with a standardised contract.

If after reading this, you decide you would like to proceed with obtaining a quote from Kingsbridge please do follow the link below to get a quote from them. They do offer a price matching service so if your current insurance is up for renewal, why not give them a try as it could save you some money!!!


Licensed and regulated by the AAT

Under license number 1001786

bottom of page